8.1.09

Bitter Wank

Its finally warmed up to a toasty 26 degrees. I made an angry purchase of Pro Tools LE upgrade to 8.0 and the Musicians Toolkit 2 upgrade at around 3am. I felt I wasn't alone. Got a super cool email from Steve Albini, a man who manages his time better than anyone I know. And a link from Harmony Korine about a Louisville-based weirdo that offers a free cunnilingus service. I regret procrastinating on quality phone time with righteous peeps-- Brad Wood, Jenny RTX, Wendy Mullin, Britt Walford-- but I'm too immersed in studio and home stuff to look up from under all this hair. Free time, sporadically available, is spent turning off the mind. And turning on Netflix Watch Instantly. Current viewing: Species. I'm touring Brasil and Argentina this year-- INTO IT.

No comments: