14.3.17

Pure White Light




Hey my friend, I am pleased to see you. It's been a while. You look nice, healthy. How did it go with that guy? Oh no, I am sorry to hear that. But to be honest, I saw it coming. Inevitable.

It pretty amazing how they could piece me back together. I am fucked for life. But I have life, my appendages. "The Idiot" still works pretty good.

To say that I am very, very fortunate is an extreme understatement. If there's such a thing.

Tell me how you think, sunbeam. I've spent a lifetime trying to wrap my head around it, and I'm always so surprised.

Show me how you move. But don't force it, be yourself and move the way you want it.

I am a jaded, judgmental prick. No doubt about it. You have no idea. But with you. With you. I only see light.

Pure
White
Light.

From the ashes, like an eerie silent battlefield,

DP

2 comments:

Ian said...

Glad to see you're back.

No, I can't imagine.

But there are people who care for you and will give you support regardless.

Unknown said...

Wish you the best man. Time moves forward, Suffering passes and leaves like clouds, and so do the good times.